Commonly known as the Union Jack, the flag of the United Kingdom sports a blue field with the red cross of Saint George, the patron saint of England, edged in white superimposed on the diagonal red cross of Saint Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland, which is superimposed on the diagonal white cross of Saint Andrew, patron saint of Scotland. Officially called the Union Flag, the design and colors have been the basis for a number of other flags including other Commonwealth countries and their constituent states or provinces, and British overseas territories.
- Four rows of sturdy stitching on flying edge of flag
- Proudly fly your flag indoors, or outdoors for the world to see!
- Bold colors demand attention for you flag
- This flag has 2 brass grommets for easy display
- Durable 210D Oxford, most commonly known as Nylon
These are top quality 210D Oxford Poly are more durable than most nylon flags and made to sustain frequent flying.