SOUTH CAROLINA STATE FLAGA REVOLUTIONARY AND CIVIL WAR RELIC… STILL ACTIVE TODAY, AND WHOLLY UNIQUE!
- A super economical ... yet well-detailed … South Carolina State Flag that’s suitable for displays, classrooms, and flying.
- Enjoy the bold true colors, with a long-lasting dye-sublimated process that gives you years of service.
- Lightweight yet durable material makes these flags an easy investment for anyone!
A Little History:And hopefully, will continue to bring their sacrifice to light for posterity. <Ahh… the palmetto tree and the crescent moon. - Surely this is a flag befitting South Carolina… a beautiful and vacation-worthy destination that’s just full of warm semi-tropical nights.
Yep. But there’s a whole lot more to the history of South Carolina’s now iconic “palmetto” flag… and there’s nothing relaxing about it at all...
Though this flag is known as a civil war symbol, and it was adopted in 1961, the history actually goes back to 1775 when Colonel William Moultrie was tasked with designing the first flag to represent South Carolina’s Fighting Forces in the Revolutionary War.
He chose a simple blue background (the color of their uniforms) and a crescent moon (which was originally inscribed with the word “Liberty”
But as time passed, and the Civil war reared its head… the flag took on a new form, with a symbol that’s inherently South Carolina… the Palmetto Tree.
Why the Palmetto? - Simple. The forts which originally (and effectively) held back British cannon fire were made with nothing more than South Carolina sand and the oddly porous wood of the palmetto. - These trees were, quite literally, South Carolina’s salvation.
Although the flag has seen a few minor changes through the years… it’s still that same uniquely-South Carolina palmetto that has come to be loved and recognized all over.
The South Carolina State Flag for sale here at The Flag Store is available RIGHT NOW (supplies often limited) at one affordable price, allowing you to purchase several flags and set up the wall display or multi-flag installment that’s perfect for your home, school, or business.
The simple poly material, that’s known for its durability and wind-tolerance, gets you a great service life, and lets you buy a South Carolina Flag that’s perfect for display purposes, and VERY affordable.
Purchase your South Carolina State Flag at The Flag Store Today, and enjoy an incredible price… along with our total guarantee!
PERFECT FOR MOST FLAGPOLES AND HOME USE
- POLYESTER MATERIAL IS SIMPLE, DURABLE, AND INEXPENSIVE, MAKING THESE GREAT FOR BIG DISPLAYS, CLASSROOMS, OR FLYING.
- WELL-STITCHED SEAMS GIVE YOU LONG LASTING, FRAY-RESISTANT DURABILITY
- QUICK SHIPPING FROM OUR WAREHOUSE IN CALIFORNIA, USA - USUALLY ON YOUR DOORSTEP IN JUST 5 DAYS!
- 30 DAY NO-QUESTIONS-ASKED RETURN GUARANTEE!
- FANTASTIC PRICE POINTS ON SPECTACULAR QUALITY FLAGS
-Flag is dye-sublimated with beautiful bold colors that will last
-Printed on one side all the way through the fabric.
-Double-stitched around all edges with 4 rows of stitching on fly edge for added stability
- Proudly fly your flag indoors, or outdoors for the world to see!
- Durable 210D Oxford, most commonly known as Nylon