The flag of Japan is a white rectangle field with a large red circle in the center, representing the sun without rays for the country known as the Land of the Rising Sun. It is one of the oldest known symbols dating back thousands of years and its origins date back to the tradition that the sun goddess Amaterasu founded Japan in the 7th Century BC.
- Four rows of sturdy stitching on flying edge of flag
- Proudly fly your flag indoors, or outdoors for the world to see!
- Bold colors demand attention for you flag
- This flag has 2 brass grommets for easy display
- Durable 210D Oxford, most commonly known as Nylon