BASIL, PASTA, AND MARINARA … IS ITALY’S FLAG A COINCIDENCE, OR FATE?Buy an economical ... yet properly made … OUTDOOR USE Italian flag that’s done right!
- Enjoy the bold true colors, with a long-lasting dying process that gives you years of service.
- Trust our 210D Oxford Poly Nylon to give you a flag that’ll fly for years, at an outstanding web-only price!
The History:Though versions of the tricolor green, white and red Italian flag have been used for centuries in some of Italy’s states… it might surprise you to learn that this classic Italian symbol was officially adopted only after WWII in 1946!
Yep. It’s not as ancient as it seems. But with a color scheme that easily reminds almost anyone of pasta or pizza… this once regional flag seems to make perfect sense as a national symbol.
The first part of Italy to actually use this flag was the Cispadane Republic. We can trace that back to 1797, when Napoleon Bonaparte was busy ravaging Europe (Italy included).
But the fascinating thing about the Italian tricolor is that nobody seems to know its true meaning anymore.
Of course, being a traditionally Catholic and religious country… the most widely accepted interpretation of the flag is that it represents The Three Theological Virtues: Hope (green), Faith (white), and Charity (red).
The Italian flags for sale in our Nylon collection are built for long-lasting outdoor service, and give you a great way to buy an Italian Flag from a trusted dealer with a guarantee of quality.
Purchase your Italian Flag today here at The Flag Store, and get great quality at an attractive price.
PERFECT FOR MOST FLAGPOLES AND HOME USE
- HIGH-TEST NYLON ENSURES A LONG FLAG LIFE AND MINIMAL WEATHERING
- QUADRUPLE STITCHED SEAMS GIVE YOU LONG LASTING, FRAY-RESISTANT DURABILITY
- QUICK SHIPPING FROM OUR WAREHOUSE IN CALIFORNIA, USA - USUALLY ON YOUR DOORSTEP IN JUST 5 DAYS!
- 30 DAY NO-QUESTIONS-ASKED RETURN GUARANTEE!
- FANTASTIC PRICE POINTS ON SPECTACULAR QUALITY FLAGS
-Flag is dye-sublimated with beautiful bold colors that will last
-Printed on one side all the way through the fabric.
-Double-stitched around all edges with 4 rows of stitching on fly edge for added stability