The Germany flag has three equal horizontal stripes of black, red, and gold; these colors can be traced back to the medieval banner of the Holy Roman Emperor -- a black eagle with red claws and beak on a gold field. The history doesn’t end there. In the 19th century, the colors represented attempts to unify the states of Germany. After World War I they came to represent the Weimar Republic. The Nazis abolished it. It has now come to represent the reunification of the country following the fall of the Berlin Wall.
- Four rows of sturdy stitching on flying edge of flag
- Proudly fly your flag indoors, or outdoors for the world to see!
- Bold colors demand attention for you flag
- This flag has 2 brass grommets for easy display
- Durable 210D Oxford, most commonly known as Nylon
These are top quality 210D Oxford Poly are more durable than most nylon flags and made to sustain frequent flying.