The Canada flag is simple in design and representation. Two rectangles of red lay outside a square of white with a longstanding symbol of Canada -- the maple leaf -- centered in red on the white square. The maple leaf represents the indigenous population that has been using maple sap for centuries and is still a tradition Canadian product. The red and white colors refer back to Canada’s ties to the United Kingdom.
- Four rows of sturdy stitching on flying edge of flag
- Proudly fly your flag indoors, or outdoors for the world to see!
- Bold colors demand attention for you flag
- This flag has 2 brass grommets for easy display
- Durable 210D Oxford, most commonly known as Nylon
These are top quality 210D Oxford Poly are more durable than most nylon flags and made to sustain frequent flying.